Business Oregon released a strategic plan that maps out priorities, strategies, and actions for the state of Oregon’s economic development agency over the next five years.
The plan identifies the most pressing economic development challenges confronting the state of Oregon, from both quantitative analysis and qualitative perspectives of stakeholders. The resulting priorities and strategies developed specifically address the shifting economic landscape, changing demographics, and unique strengths of Oregon’s industries, businesses, and entrepreneurs.
Priorities identified in the plan are:
- Innovate Oregon’s Economy
- Grow Small- and Middle-market Companies
- Cultivate Rural Economic Stability
- Advance Economic Opportunity for Underrepresented People
- Ensure an Inclusive, Transparent, and Fiscally Healthy Agency
To read the full report click here.