Farmers Market Manager Position OPEN
We’re looking for a passionate team member to run markets and focus on vendor success and small business development.
The Farmers Market Manager is the on-site person in charge at a market. They prepare vendors and equipment for each market, lead set-up/ tear-down and oversee PFM sales and services on market days. This position’s unique set of duties include:
- Learning vendor needs and opportunities to provide support
- Providing ongoing support and regular check-ins for vendors in their first year of participation
- Participating in assessment of policies, communications and practices that create barriers to attracting or supporting entrepreneurs historically underrepresented at our markets
- Coordinating with small business development programs to recruit and support new vendors
- Connecting food artisans with local growers and producers and arranging farm visits
Hourly rate $17.50 – $19 depending on experience. Full time with benefits.