June 2 @ 10 am – 12:30 pm PDT, Florence OR
Location: 3757 Highway 101, Florence OR 97439-8930
This workshop will cover aspects of finding opportunities, marketing to government agencies and prime contractors, marketing materials, registrations, and the importance of Small Business Liaison Officers Expected outcomes:
- Introduction to government procurement databases
- Marketing tips for government agencies and prime contractors
- Marketing strategies and research
- How to develop elevator pitch, capability statements, business cards, etc.
- Understanding the roles of Small Business Liaison Officers
June 6 @ 12 pm to 1:30 PDT, Vancouver WA
Small businesses need capital to grow and operate. What are the small business programs out there? How does your business develop a relationship with an bank or lender? Bring your lunch and join Native PTAC and representatives from Wells Fargo Bank and the Bureau of Indian Affairs Office of Indian Energy & Economic Development, Division of Capital Investment to learn about the changing game in commercial lending and federal loan programs.