Greetings! The Oregon Community Foundation annually awards over $9.7 million in scholarships to Oregon students through our statewide scholarship program. Two of these scholarship programs are designated for Native American students.
Small Business Open House
Metro Procurement Services & Multnomah County Purchasing
Tuesday, February 23 2016, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM [PST]
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Portland, OR, United States
Want to talk about your business? Show us what you’ve got? Come mingle with Metro and Multnomah County staff at an afternoon Open House to learn about Metro activities and contracting opportunities. We have invited staff from around both agencies to present the activities and opportunities across departments.
You will learn:
- How to do business with Metro and Multnomah County
- How to register as an Oregon State Certified Small Business
- What various departments in both agencies are tasked with
- What kinds of contracts various departments are soliciting and the kinds of contracts they typically award
- Current and upcoming opportunities
Register Flyer – 1 pageRegister at: 2016SmallBusinessOpenHouse.eventzilla.net