American Indian Scholarships OPEN Jan 1, 2022
The AIS Scholarship program is to help undergraduate Native American students with financial support to attend college, maintain enrollment, and graduate. Scholarship Awards are based on up to one-half of tuition and need for the term the student is applying for and are allocated directly to the school for the student. Students will need to have their own email account in order to apply.
- Read our requirements to ensure that you are eligible to apply
- Complete the online application
- Upload all required documents by the specified deadline
- If awarded, submit a thank you letter
- Click here to login to view your application
- Follow American Indian Services on Facebook or Instagram for updates
Incomplete applications will not be processed. Late documents will not be accepted. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks AFTER the deadline for applications to be evaluated and updated online. If your application has been approved, your application status will be updated and you will receive an email. Students will be required to write a thank you letter if approved, which needs to be submitted by the specified deadline. Scholarship checks will be sent to the school after receipt of thank you letters.
If you have questions visit our FAQ or contact the AIS Scholarship Department. You can send an email to email@example.com or call 801-375-1777 ext. 1002.