Scholarships for Native American Students/in News, scholarships, Uncategorized /by jamesparker
Marketing Conference sponsored by Oregonian Media Group/in Uncategorized /by jamesparker
Marketing Conference sponsored by Oregonian Media Group
Thursday, March 3: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown Convention Center
1441 N.E. Second Avenue
Portland | Map it
Cost: Partners: $40 (early-bird) / $50 after Friday, Feb. 27
Non-partners: $55 (early-bird) / $65 after Friday, Feb. 27
Includes continental breakfast, lunch and a beverage ticket
Our fourth annual Marketing Conference is scheduled for Thursday, March 3. Based on your feedback from last year, we are discussing a wide variety of topics including: Read more
January 2016 Networking Luncheon & Board Elections/in ONAC Luncheon /by jamesparker
January 2016 Networking Luncheon & Board Elections
Wednesday January 27, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM PST
Metro – Council Chambers, 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland, OR 97232
The Oregon Native American Chamber (ONAC) thanks our members for joining us for our Networking Luncheon. We know that many of our members join ONAC as a way to grow their business and connect to the community.
We would like to welcome Kaliska Day to our ONAC Board! Ms. Day (Tlingit) serves as the Tribal & Public Works Consultant for the construction company the Weneha Group. Her experience at Wenaha offers a unique point of view for our board and her energy offers a fresh wave of enthusiasm to the board.
Small Business Open House/in News, Uncategorized /by jamesparker
Small Business Open House
Metro Procurement Services & Multnomah County Purchasing
Tuesday, February 23 2016, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM [PST]
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Portland, OR, United States
Want to talk about your business? Show us what you’ve got? Come mingle with Metro and Multnomah County staff at an afternoon Open House to learn about Metro activities and contracting opportunities. We have invited staff from around both agencies to present the activities and opportunities across departments.
You will learn:
- How to do business with Metro and Multnomah County
- How to register as an Oregon State Certified Small Business
- What various departments in both agencies are tasked with
- What kinds of contracts various departments are soliciting and the kinds of contracts they typically award
- Current and upcoming opportunities
Register Flyer – 1 pageRegister at: 2016SmallBusinessOpenHouse.eventzilla.net
- Public Assistance is Requested to Ensure Oregon Receives Accurate Broadband Support December 28, 2022
- Tribal Community Health Provider Roles October 27, 2022
- Career Opportunity | Tribal Affairs Program Coordinator October 21, 2022
- Job Opportunities | Columbian River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission October 21, 2022
Native Edge Institutes – Oregon
Diversity and Inclusion October 19, 2022
- ONAC’s NEW UPCOMING ONAC PROGRAM! October 19, 2022
ONAC Facebook Feed
Oregon Native American Chamber
4445 SW Barbur Blvd, STE. 105
Portland, OR 97239
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!